TriVector’s senior leadership and engineering experts bring decades of highly successful, hands-on application of systems and aerospace engineering fundamentals, and we provide a wide range of technical and engineering services to our Customers: National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD), U.S. Missile Defense Agency (MDA), and Commercial Energy and Space Ventures.Through our experience, performance, and value, we solve critical Customer challenges and deliver superior technical solutions. Ultimately, our high-quality services ensure our Customer’s mission success through the best engineering lifecycle fundamentals and proven experience.
- International Space Station: Nodes 2 and 3
- NASA Constellation Program Launch Vehicles
- Space Shuttle External Tank and Solid Rocket Booster
- X-37 Autonomous Landing and Test Vehicle
- Lockheed Martin Skunk Works X-33 Tanks
- Plant Design Software and Automated Workflows for Regulated Industries
- Total Lifecycle Management and Strategic Planning for DoD, Navy, NAVAIR, NRL, and NOAA Acquisition and Operations