TriVector’s senior leadership and engineering experts bring decades of highly successful, hands-on application of systems and aerospace engineering fundamentals, and we provide a wide range of technical and engineering services to our Customers: National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD), U.S. Missile Defense Agency (MDA), Ground-based Midcourse Defense (GMD), Army, and Commercial Energy and Space Ventures.Through our experience, performance, and value, we solve critical Customer challenges and deliver superior technical solutions. Ultimately, our high-quality services ensure our Customer’s mission success through the best engineering lifecycle fundamentals and proven experience.
- International Space Station: Nodes 2 and 3
- NASA Constellation Program Launch Vehicles
- Space Shuttle External Tank and Solid Rocket Booster
- X-37 Autonomous Landing and Test Vehicle
- Lockheed Martin Skunk Works X-33 Tanks
- Plant Design Software and Automated Workflows for Regulated Industries
- Total Lifecycle Management and Strategic Planning for DoD, Navy, NAVAIR, NRL, and NOAA Acquisition and Operations