TriVector’s team of highly skilled and motivated engineers and business professionals are dedicated to providing superior solutions in a variety of technical fields. We pride ourselves in selecting the industry’s most dedicated, dependable, and driven employees to serve each customer’s challenge.
5 Year Employee Tenure Average
40% With Advanced Degrees
At TriVector, our greatest asset is our people. Without our employees, we would not have a company. Their dedication, hard work, and expertise makes TriVector tick and we believe in supporting, encouraging, and reinvesting in the people who make our company so successful. Family isn’t just one of our core values, it’s who we are.
Here are many of the things we do together as a company to strengthen our team:
- Catered meals for bi-weekly corporate tagups.
- Annual Christmas Party, sporting events, picnics, VBC events, etc.
- Employee planned and sponsored outdoor hiking adventures
- And much more!
TriVector employees are dedicated to making a difference in the greater Huntsville area and beyond! Our community is an extension of our company, so we strive to give back at every opportunity possible.
In the past year, TriVector has proudly supported the following causes:
- Project Linus
- Engineers Without Borders
- The University of Alabama in Huntsville Propulsion Research Center
- PTO sharing plan and policy for employees in need
- Cost Analysis
- Model-Based Systems Engineering
- Digital Engineering
- Organization Assessment
- Scientific Research
- Advanced and Additive Manufacturing
- Software Airworthiness Training
- Electrical Engineering
- Quality Assurance
- Model & Simulation